This wiki is viewable by anyone but can only be edited if you log in. If you would like to get a wiki account, ask Jun (or anyone nearby) and they will set you up. If you'd like to read up on how to use the wiki, the User's Guide is a great starting point. MediaWiki FAQcontains some similar information.
Pages in this Wiki
- Info for New Group Members - Lots of important information for people joining the group.
- Guide to Setting Up - For any trouble you might have as a new group member.
- Stetson Cluster - Server of our group
- Graham Cluster - Server of Graham
- Glooscap Cluster - Server of ACEnet group
- Atlas Cluster - Server of Kyriakidis group
- Group Webpage - Editing the group webpage
- Globus - Data transfer
- Linux - Getting started in Linux operating system
- Git - Version Control (like saving your work, but better)
- Matlab - Data Analysis
- IDL - Data Analysis
- Fortran - Scientific Computation
- GEOS-Chem - Global 3-D chemical transport model
- GEOS-Chem Input Data - Dalhousie archive
- GEOS-Chem Adjoint - Inverse model to the GEOS-Chem
- RRTMG Radiative Transfer Module - for help using RRTMG on Stetson.
- AMF Code - Air Mass Factor calculation
- Air Quality Data - Shared information. Please include yours!
- Useful Code - Some code modules and examples that may be useful for analysis
- Useful Links